Thursday, August 26, 2010

Back to School

Classes started this week! The first few days weren’t too bad (which was why I was able to get that quick post in on Monday), but the work’s already starting to pile up now. I don’t have any information to share with you right now, I’ve actually got to be somewhere in a half hour and I know it would take me too long to write a real post. I’m sure you’re all breathing sighs of relief. I just wanted to put this up real quick to let you all know that my posts aren’t going to be as frequent now that I’m back at school, but I am still going to make them. And they’ll be more important than ever now that all of you are back at school, too. I know you’ll all be in situations more often where you could benefit from my advice, and you know it too. I’m going to keep posting as often as I can, so please, PLEASE keep checking back and reading, because all of this information will be especially important during the school year! And if you know any freshmen, especially, who could use the information, refer them to my site. Believe me, I remember freshman year, and they’ve got enough reasons to be stressed out this year. They don’t need to add pregnancy to the list. Alright, well, bye for now. I hope to talk to you all again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment