Monday, August 23, 2010

More condom information

Yeah, yeah, I can already hear you groaning. But don’t worry, this isn’t going to be another long lecture about condoms from me. Instead, I just want to provide a link to a web page with a lot of information about condoms. Some of it is the same stuff I’ve already talked about, but some of it’s new. It has a lot more of the raw data and statistics than I’ve posted, too. So if you have a little bit of time, I’d strongly suggest you read through this page so you can learn a little more. The more you know about condoms, the better, since they’re the number one form of birth control and it’s very likely that you’re going to be using them, especially if you go to college. It’s a lot of information to take in, and you might think you don’t need to know all of it, and you might be partially right about some of it. But like they say, better safe than sorry. Here’s the link.

While I’m at it, here’s a table on the same site comparing different types of birth control. So far all I’ve talked about are male and female condoms, but I’m going to be getting to the other types soon.

There you go, that’s all for now. Think of it as a little break from my boring lectures. But really, I’m sorry if you think they’re boring, but I’ve heard most health education is. It might be boring, but it’s important. So I hope you’ll stick around for when I talk about some of the other types of birth control.

No comments:

Post a Comment