Thursday, August 11, 2011

Goodbye!

Okay, so I know this is sort of abrupt, and I'm sorry for that - I should have saw it coming, but it looks like I'm not going to have any time for the blog any more now. As you know, last year was my senior year of college, which means that now I'm off in the real world now. And it took my all summer to find it, but I've finally got a job now - a real job, not just part-time at American Eagle. An actual career-related job. It's going to take a lot of my time, though, so I have to cut back on some hobbies now - including this blog.

That's okay, though, because honestly, I feel like I've already covered pretty much everything there was to cover on this blog. All of the methods of birth control I knew about, and even more information about safe sex beyond that. I am a little disappointed I didn't get a chance to more thoroughly examine that libida website, but on second glance it looks like they don't have too too many articles pertaining to safe sex - they're mostly other sex-related topics. Which are good too, so you should check them out, but they're nothing I feel like I should talk about on this blog. So, that's that then, I guess. I hope my posts have helped you, even if they've been a little on the ranty side. I hope some of the information has stuck. But just once more, for old time's sake, I'll give that time-tested piece of advice that I think everyone should follow: USE A CONDOM. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment