Thursday, July 28, 2011

Safe Sex Guide on Libida

I thought that new website was going to be a good place to find good, solid informative pages about safe sex, and I was right! Well, I've only found one page that's actually about safe sex, so far. But they have quite a few other pages related to sexual health that I also think will be interesting, whenever I get a chance to get around to reading them. But, in the mean time, I read the one article about safe sex, which you can find here.

I immediately liked this article as soon as I read the title. I love the angle they took with it: making safe sex more appealing. Because there's no reason why safe sex can't be fun and erotic. It's still sex, you know. They give some really good tips in there, too, for how you can have a fun and pleasurable time even while using a condom. Which means you have no excuse not to! Seriously, I don't understand why people think they can't use a condom and still have a good time. I mean, I do understand it, but I think it's just ignorant. I think that article's got some great advice, I just wish they had more like it. Well, maybe they do, I haven't explored the entire website yet. So if I find any more articles about safe sex (or other good articles about sexual health information) I'll share them with you. And sorry this post was so short - although you guys are probably actually happy about that compared to some of my other posts - but I'm making this short because you should read the article itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment