Friday, July 23, 2010

Welcome to my Blog

Hi everybody, my name’s Katie. I grew up in the small town of Willow Springs, where there wasn’t any formal sex education program in high school. I entered college knowing almost nothing about safe sex and birth control, and sophomore year I saw a friend from high school learn the importance of birth control the hard way. Over the past three years I’ve learned a lot about safe sex, both from personal experience and from hearing other people’s stories. I don’t think I’m going to have as tough a courseload this semester as I did last year, and so I wanted to take this opportunity to start this blog, which I’ve been meaning to do for a while now. I want to educate college kids like me, who didn’t get any sex education in high school and don’t know as much as they should about birth control. I hope my blog will teach you how to be safely sexually active, so you don’t have to learn about birth control the hard way.

No comments:

Post a Comment